Occupational Safety Classes & Services
Safety Support, Analysis, Plans & More
One of our core offerings consists of on-site and online occupational safety classes your teams will find helpful to prevent accidents and respond systematically in an emergency. We also offer support in many other ways, making sure to customize safety solutions to meet your company’s needs in this important area.
Proficient Training & Consulting is proud to offer safety director representation to help meet the health and safety requirements of businesses that don’t have a full-time safety director. Benefits of using our safety director representation services include:
- Accessing a safety professional without having to hire someone full-time
- Ensuring safety requirements are met at your place of business
- Having a targeted safety program created & implemented for you
- Assessing & addressing pre-task planning
- Increasing workplace safety through personalized, affordable solutions
We can offer workplace training on how to implement and conduct a pre-task plan or job hazard analysis program. We can also assist you in planning and coordinating high-risk jobs.
Emergency Response Plans
Another way Proficient Training & Consulting can provide you with safety director representation is by working with you to develop emergency response plans (ERPs). When an emergency occurs, seconds count. The lives of employees, visitors and emergency responders could be at stake.
That’s why it’s imperative that you have ERPs in place, and our qualified consultants can work with you to create sound plans that can be relied upon in an emergency, such as in a power outage or when employees are injured. A well-crafted ERP can address vital questions, such as:
- Which is the best access point?
- What are alternate plans in case of snow, accidents or train crossings?
- What is the emergency procedure in a storm, earthquake or other natural disaster?
- If emergency responders can’t arrive for two days, can we handle the situation?
Our safety specialists’ backgrounds include emergency response, fire prevention, industrial hygiene, safety and training. We will strive to make your site safer while helping you prepare for the unexpected.
Contact Us Today for More Information
Whether you want to learn more about our occupational safety classes and services or you’d like to hire us to create safety programs and emergency response plans for your facility, contact Proficient Training & Consulting today. To get started, fill out our online contact form or call us at (313) 703-7289.