Fall Protection Rescue
Construction and Offshore Workers
To develop within the delegates the need to have proven safe operating procedures (policies), knowledge of the necessary equipment to accomplish a safe and efficient operation, and .the importance of and how to develop rescue plans.
The following topics will be covered during the training:
- Fall hazard elimination and control methods
- Applicable fall protection and rescue regulations
- How to assess fall hazards to determine rescue methods
- Responsibilities of designated persons under ANSI Z359.2
- Detailed inspection and record keeping of rescue equipment components and systems
- Assessment of rescue systems and how to determine when a system is unsafe
- Development of written fall protection and rescue procedures
- Selection and use of non-certified anchorages
A 20-question exam with true/false and multiple choice prompts.