Permit Required Confined Space Rescue
Construction (offshore or onshore) and maritime personnel who may be required to rescue a victim from a confined space.
8-hour HAZWOPER Operations Level
To instill within the delegates the knowledge of the legal ramifications of performing a confined space rescue, what PPE is needed for the rescue and the ability to conduct a confined space rescue, as per 29 CFR 1910.146.
The following topics will be covered during the training course:
- Discuss the best responses to emergencies
- Develop an effective rescue plan
- How to use specialized retrieval systems
- Using a spine board correctly
- Special rescue system considerations & evaluation
- Vertical rescues & horizontal rescues
A 20-question exam consisting of true/false and multiple choice prompts. The delegates will also demonstrate competency in using rescue equipment to rescue a victim from a confined space.
For more details or to register for this course, please contact Proficient Training & Consulting today at (313) 703-7289 or submit our online contact form.